amore.4bb.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » amore.4bb.ru » Актрисы сериалов » ::: Ninel Conde :::

::: Ninel Conde :::

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 15

Background information
Birth name Ninel Herrera Conde
Also known as Ninel Conde, "El Bombón Asesino"
Origin Toluca, State of Mexico, Mexico
Genres Grupera
Latin pop
Cumbia
Occupations Singer
Actress
Model
TV Host
Instruments Vocals
Years active 1995–present (acting)
2003–present (singing)
Labels Universal Records – Universal Latin(2003–2008)
EMI (2006)
Associated acts Rebelde

+1

prezent de ninel conde

Career

In 2004, Conde participated in the third edition of the reality show Big Brother VIP and was voted-off after 43 days of confinement. In October 2004, she began acting on Rebelde, produced by Pedro Damián. Her most remarkable role so far has been this one. Her role as Alma Rey in Rebelde (2004–2006) expanded her career to Chile, Romania.
In 2005, Conde began appearing on the American dramedy series Ugly Betty where she portrays an actress on a 'faux' telenovela that is seen by the main character's family. She also participated in contest reality show titled El Show de los Sueños, alongside Pee Wee, Kalimba Marichal, Gloria Trevi, DJ Flex/Nigga, Mariana Seoane, and Priscila.
In 2008, she played the character Rosario Montes in Fuego En La Sangre alongside Adela Noriega and Eduardo Yañez. On August, 2009 Ninel confirms to appears in Mexican telenovela Mar de amor as Coral (main-villain of the story), the telenovela was produced by Natalie Lartilleux. Conde is expected to release her untitled new musical project by 2011.

Para los que me preguntan la repeticion del show que hicimos espectacular !! En Mexico Suena se repite este domingo 3 pm bandamax! Veanlo!

Para los que me preguntan la repeticion del show que hicimos espectacular !! En Mexico Suena se repite este domingo 3 pm bandamax! Veanlo!

Вы здесь » amore.4bb.ru » Актрисы сериалов » ::: Ninel Conde :::